Light-O-Rama Forums

ITEMS TO SELL

Richard Hamilton

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Good deal on an EDM for whoever gets it.

Frankly speaking, I really hesitated on letting that EDM go, but I simply have no use for it. It is such a sweet little transmitter. Trying my best to make a good deal.

Thanks to many people for your interest. I really totally underestimated the responses from PMs and emails from the web page. Basically, most everything is committed in the first 12 hours, but to keep others informed, I update the web page with which items are in progress (received offers) or sold. If you go there, please refresh your web browser to see the latest changes.

And once again, this is not the end of LOR for me. I stay active on the forum and still doing commercial shows (mostly in Asia this year).

So are your light strings gonna be up for sale soon? LED or incad? Looking for red,blue,green & bright white LED strings.. If so Pm me once you get a quantity count of each & we can make something happen quickly.
Thanks

hdracer, I think I answered your question in a private thread, but honestly there are so many communications from people that I my be confused. Yet for the other folks, I am a bit behind on getting all of the lights together and I will let people know (especially the people who asked me by email) when all of the LED lights are ready. It might be a week to sort them out, test, weight, and package. Also I plan to sell my BetaBrite LED sign, so those thing will be posted there and I will update this thread and reply to people interested.

Thanks ot everyone for the many responses. See you around the board this year. Finally, I can focus on commercial displays :-)

MGrant,
I got you at top of the list for those things you asked about in PM.

This post is mainly for other people as I dont want to waste your time. Everything is committed or gone already. Items still remain, but there are numerous people already in line to buy in case a sale falls through.

I thank everyone for the unexpected fast and large response. As I said, I am not going anywhere, I will still be around on the forums. It's just the personal shows I am not doing any more.