Light-O-Rama Forums

You do not have an appropriate licence to use this functionality

BrownOut

I have been using my computer without problems until this afternoon.
When I try and open LOR Sequence Editor 3.1.4 in Win7 64bit. I get error "You do not have an appropriate license to use this functionality"

I can't even get in to try and reapply the product key. I have uninstalled LOR and reinstalled- same issue.
I can open hardware utility and control panel without errors. Verifier also works.

I have purchased the advanced version with super star 24CCR.

I searched for others having this problem and only found one thread from 2006.

-Logan

Which virus checker do you have we were having problems in december with AVG. Since then have switched to Norton

Just a little side note on anti-virus software. Avg it's free and you'll be VERY hard pressed to find anything better. Pay for the full if you want but the free will work just fine for most people.

Guest wbottomley

pyromill wrote:

Just a little side note on anti-virus software. Avg it's free and you'll be VERY hard pressed to find anything better. Pay for the full if you want but the free will work just fine for most people.

Or.... buy Malwarebytes for $14 with a lifetime license. Or... use Microsoft Essentials for free.

I have my LOR system up and running again- I doubt it was a malware infection- This system has not been on the network for months now and I have not been connecting external media.

Thanks for the help. Hey William- Hope you are doing well!

-Logan