Light-O-Rama Forums

lmfao

mf123

i did party rock anthem for a singing face scence no one has did so alredy its not the best and i will share it in a day or too
if you see it and for some reason u don`t like it please keep in mind i`m only 14
i spent days doing this and i want my friends from light o Rama to look at it and accept me for some one how realty wants to move up a level in light o Rama

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mf123

• caniac

• Robin

• WilliamS

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I would like to see it also. I have never done a Halloween show and want to in 2012 and that song is on the list.

It has been done already by several and made famous by Cracker who hit the big time with it.
http://forums.lightorama.com/view_topic.php?id=29512&forum_id=83&highlight=party+rock

I'm actually going to do an edited version of this one "Santa and I Know It" (a parody of LMFAO's Sexy and I know it). I know Cracker did similar song, I listened to his version, but I kind of like this one:

Actually working it for my Christmas 2012 display already, have already trimmed it down, edited some parts and cut out the swear words.

wbottomley wrote:

This image is cute as it can be. What color hair do you like. ;)

troll-bank-all.jpg

Purple!:cool:

I've got an ex-brother-in-law that just the sight of just one of these guys would send him running for the closest exit! ROFLMAO

He'd even go so far as to avoid any aisle they'd be on in stores that sold them and he wouldn't check out at any line where they were sitting by the register. If that was the only cashier open, he'd either leave his stuff or make his wife go and check out, just so he didn't have to be within 5 feet of those things.

Was funny as hell when his wife put about 30 of them in their bed one day. You should have seen the look of terror on his face. Wish I'd have had a camera, completely priceless. Think I laughed so hard I about died from his reaction to all those plastic little toy trolls.

And yes, I used to collect those things when I was younger too.:shock:

Orville wrote:

I'm actually going to do an edited version of this one "Santa and I Know It" (a parody of LMFAO's Sexy and I know it). I know Cracker did similar song, I listened to his version, but I kind of like this one:

Actually working it for my Christmas 2012 display already, have already trimmed it down, edited some parts and cut out the swear words.

I hope I remember to give that one a whirl.

So, after editing out all the questionable stuff, it's what? About 30 seconds long now?

Bob Hall wrote:

Orville wrote:

So, after editing out all the questionable stuff, it's what? About 30 seconds long now?

Nope, it's 2 minutes 5 seconds long after I edited out some of the more obvious questionable stuff, but not all of it. And cut the silent parts at the beginning and end of the song.

Original was about 2 minutes 49 seconds, so I only cut it down by 44 seconds.

Orville wrote:

Bob Hall wrote:
Orville wrote:

Nope, it's 2 minutes 5 seconds long after I edited out some of the more obvious questionable stuff, but not all of it. And cut the silent parts at the beginning and end of the song.

Actually have edited it down even futher. The current "clean-cut" edited version I've made is aproximately 1 minute 55 seconds long. So I've cut it down about a minute and 5 seconds, give or take a second.

i hated the song till i saw kevins display. Now when it comes on I just zone out and remember the show. The Santa and I know it would be a cool mix.

GoofyGuy wrote:

i hated the song till i saw kevins display. Now when it comes on I just zone out and remember the show. The Santa and I know it would be a cool mix.

THIS IS NOT THE SAME SONG as seen/heard in Kevin's 2011 Christmas Video!!!

The one in Kevin's Display is an actual LMFAO song!

The song I posted in the above YouTube video IS NOT by LMFAO, it is by another person using close to the same background music from LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It", with severely altered lyrics!

If anyone wants the "cleaned up" version of "Santa and I Know It" that I've edited, feel free to PM me with your e-mail, and I'll send the custom edit I've created from it to you.

Orville wrote:

Orville wrote:
Bob Hall wrote:
Orville wrote:

Actually have edited it down even futher. The current "clean-cut" edited version I've made is aproximately 1 minute 55 seconds long. So I've cut it down about a minute and 5 seconds, give or take a second.

will you share a copy??

This song in its edited form is almost G rated. There are still a few innuendos in there but nothing a 5 year old will pick up. I see this song becoming big for next year! Great work and thank you for sharing.

caniac wrote:

Orville wrote:

will you share a copy??

LOL. Caniac, since I already have your e-mail address, look for it to show up in your in box as they are on their way to you as I type this response.

I'll send you both versions.

Anyone that wants a copy of the cleaned up version or both, just shoot me a PM with your e-mail address and which version you want. If no specific version is requested, I'll send you both.

Just put: "Santa and I Know It! MP3 Request" in the subject line of your PM! But DON'T forget to include your e-mail where you want me to send it!

Well I'm off to a New Years Gala Celebration, so I'll check back when I get back home after about 2am or thereabouts for any requests. Then I've got another event I have to attend Sunday morning from 10am-noon or so, so if I don't get them to you quickly, I will as soon as I get back from that event.

Happy New Year folks! See ya after the New Year has started.

i would like to give you all it but idk about the music how do i give all of you it with the music and not break a copy right
(or give u it with out the music)
i edited the song alitle to my likeing but i still dont know

mf123 wrote:

i would like to give you all it but idk about the music how do i give all of you it with the music and not break a copy right
(or give u it with out the music)
i edited the song alitle to my likeing but i still dont know

The music that I shared above, although may/may not be copyrighted by the author, is a parody of a song that one usually can't be found for sale. Like you hear on some radio shows sometimes.

I always do a search of music sites and listen to any songs that I find on places like YouTube to see if they are for sale or copyrighted, if I can't find the *exact version* of that song for sale anywhere, I will use a software program to convert the YouTube audio track directly into an MP3 file and share those songs.

If the song is copyrighted by a music industry such as ASCAP, BMA or others, including sites many new and some old musicians use to sell their song/music for $0.99¢ or higher, like ITunes or CDBaby, then those song(s)/music don't get shared and I will share the link I may find where others can buy the song/music.

Hope that helps to sort of explain the difference.

mf123 wrote:

ok the song is copy righted
buut i slightly altered the son i copyed a part and pasted it further in the song but i bet its still under copy right

On commercial songs owned by record labels, even an edit is still their property and can't be shared unless you have permission to do so.

Sites like CDBaby where the original author places their music for sale, you can sometimes e-mail the author of the music and get permission to use it, but they will refrain from allowing you to give it away, even in edited form. What most will tell you is to give a link to their song. Then once you know the person wanting to use the song has bought their own copy of the song, you could then share your specific edit of that song with them. Especially if it is to save them the hassles of editing it to fit a sequence that you created and shared using the edited down version.

But the big record companies don't even want you sharing edited versions, even if the person has purchased the song or CD it's on.

Hope that clears it up a little more.

here but you must use ur own party rock anthem song and you will need to edit it so it will fit perfictly theses a part near the middle of the song that i added another 10 seconds too so you will all need to fix it..
and if you could edit it alitle it would be greatly appretated
tell me if its not done for this mite be my other copy that i stoped using 1/2 way

Attached files pra.lms