Light-O-Rama Forums

rbg

mf123

I like GOOOOOOOOOLD, wait whats the question?

Next year Im stealing Robin's idea, all my lights will be black, if they are out of sequence no one will ever know! Or if I can find a florecent clear bulb.

Whoa, come on guys.
The OP for this thread is only 14, so cut a little slack.

This forum has had more than enough bad threads this year for sure.

I agree that the poll is pretty much useless too, but don't crucify the poor kid over it.
We all started out somewhere and had to learn. At least the OP is trying to ask and get directions from the seasoned folks on here!

As for your question Matt, do a search for RGB in the threads here and also look over on the DIY forums:

http://doityourselfchristmas.com/forums/forum.php

http://response-box.com/rgb/2009/06/micro-pixels-first-test/

as they are more of the place for info on RGB stings, intelligent pixels, and the current state of things in the pixel world right now.
It is pretty new so the info on it can be spotty but you can find things out there and in this forum if you search for it.

do not get me started with do it yourself Christmas forms i had a very bad experience there and i wish never to go back there
i made an account and it got banned for no reason on all 3 of my computers and i even went to the library to fix this but the account i made there got banned too.
i know all about ren16s and Grinch contralers but im glad i could turn to light o rama when i was deeply betrayed by diy Christmas forms and i wish never to go back.

Guest wbottomley

mf123 wrote:

do not get me started with do it yourself Christmas forms i had a very bad experience there and i wish never to go back there
i made an account and it got banned for no reason on all 3 of my computers and i even went to the library to fix this but the account i made there got banned too.
i know all about ren16s and Grinch contralers but im glad i could turn to light o rama when i was deeply betrayed by diy Christmas forms and i wish never to go back.

I can understand why.

Read my first post. That will give you a clue where to start here.

Ok something wrong with HolidayCoros website as I post this the links are dead, some just forward to Voulusion to buy the domain so theres one issue.

As for RGB strips, not enough emphasis on R G B. They are what takes this from a non plug and play setup to brain surgery. The RBG,s have many functions which Im learning as well as we chat. To do an RBG you realize it takes a specific controller setup, a specific way to program, and again specific power requirements.

If you are really looking into this there is an awesome thread on this already. Please maybe Im steering you wrong but start here

http://forums.lightorama.com/forum75/31417-2.html

This has taken a lot of fuzzy questions out of my head and now its black and white for me. Once again Ive been working in this direction and Im sure all the Beta Testers in this forum are almost sick of me emailing them constantly. That thread is amazing though start there. As well the poster Harrison0550 search for his as well as it generates a lot of answers that you didnt even know to ask yet.

Once again RGB, will save you some hassle in the future. And there is a whole area here that is RGB info packed in the DMX forum area.

thanks i appreciated all your help and when i am alot older and experienced i wish to be as kind and helpful as all of you
(that is if the bill sopa dosent get passed and were all in a copyright nightmare)google sopa

beeiilll wrote:

Maybe Matt will learn Engrish, spulling, an sum gammmer and become an asset to the forum?

Please don't do things like this on these forums. Thanks.