Light-O-Rama Forums

Zara Error Today

Greg

Got this message today and my Zara Program Stopped working, (It has been stable for the last thre years so not sure what cause it)

I can't find any info anywhere online so I thought I'd post here since there are alot of users.

Here is the error I get

Invalid wxDateTime

../../include/wx/datetime.h(1639): IsValid()

Has anyone seen this error? With the exception of doing a full re-install I have tried everything I know to fix this problem with no good results.

Thanks

Greg

I think so I normally have updates turned off but for some reason they were back in yesterday. I did notice over the last two weeks I have been having some issues including log delays between songs. But only when zara is running at the same time Lor has been. I don't think zara and Lor are playing well together any more. I did manage to get both working again last night but only after unloading Lor from the tray then starting zara then restarting Lor. It did take several tries though. I am hoping to get by the next week or so then upgrading the show computer for next year.

Greg wrote:

Got this message today and my Zara Program Stopped working, (It has been stable for the last thre years so not sure what cause it)

I can't find any info anywhere online so I thought I'd post here since there are alot of users.

Here is the error I get

Invalid wxDateTime

../../include/wx/datetime.h(1639): IsValid()

Has anyone seen this error? With the exception of doing a full re-install I have tried everything I know to fix this problem with no good results.

Thanks

Greg
Funny you should post, as I had same instance of problems last nite. Same error. Windows media started shutting down. Lor Status kept saying Windows media error. So I swapped over to my OLE faithful laptop, and restarted the show pc, it started updating for about 30 min. worth of updates. Video, and so on, like William said.

Fired the show pc up to run show and ran perfectly. All the updates, shouldn't have bothered LOR or Zara, but who knows. It is back in operation.