Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences to share

dougd

Needing 48 Channel for Brenda Lee Rockin Around the Christmas Tree or close sequences with high channel counts are not edit friendly for 48 channels

Thank you

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

At the request of a couple people, I have placed my entire show of 54 songs and sound-bites on Doug's FTP site and James' Google Docs account. Some songs are edits, so I have included audio. I am the original author of some of the sequences, others were done by other people and I trimmed them down to 32 channels and made some tweaks. If you like them, and end up using more than a few, then I ask you give a few $$ to an animal-related charity such as ASPCA, Humane Society, WWF...

These are 32-Ch sequences, but all my best and coolest lights are on the first 16 channels, so you can use them in a 16 ch config and they should still look great.

• 10 months later...

Moving this to the top for those that maybe hadnt seen it. Ftp is still up.

ftp://199.72.55.209

Doug, Thank you for setting up the site.  I spent most of my free time rebuilding my mega tree into a flat 50pixel x 12 string tree. and had planned on just migrating my existing non RGB full strand tree sequences this year with one or maybe two with the tree redone to take advantage of the pixels.  Your generosity has allowed me to use one of your trees in 5 of my sequences.  Thank you form me and on behalf of my viewers who will very much enjoy the re-showing of your work/generosity. 

At the request of a couple people, I have placed my entire show of 54 songs and sound-bites on Doug's FTP site and James' Google Docs account. Some songs are edits, so I have included audio. I am the original author of some of the sequences, others were done by other people and I trimmed them down to 32 channels and made some tweaks. If you like them, and end up using more than a few, then I ask you give a few $$ to an animal-related charity such as ASPCA, Humane Society, WWF...

These are 32-Ch sequences, but all my best and coolest lights are on the first 16 channels, so you can use them in a 16 ch config and they should still look great.

Would I be able to get the site these are located on?  The link is not working for me,

Thanks 

The site seems to "clock" when attempting to go to it from work.  Work has IE 8.  Can get to it from home (using IE 9, I think).  Also can get to it from work using Chrome.

Does this help?

Thank you to both of you for this site once again. It has been a great asset and learning tool for sequencing over my past three years doing this!

What I have found easiest is to download FileZilla and use that to connect to the FTP. It's a free program and you can just drag and drop the one or two you might need.

Thanks again!

Hello everyone new to LOR and hoping to to create a few sequences this year and by sharing a few sequences I have started to learn how to make my own sequences so much appreciated gesture by sharing.

Does anyone know why I try to download it doesnt work if its an LMS at the end of it and then wants me to download something to open file???

Any suggestions or tips or a few classic sequences would be great thanks

Hello everyone new to LOR and hoping to to create a few sequences this year and by sharing a few sequences I have started to learn how to make my own sequences so much appreciated gesture by sharing.

Does anyone know why I try to download it doesnt work if its an LMS at the end of it and then wants me to download something to open file???

Any suggestions or tips or a few classic sequences would be great thanks

Did you try "right click and save"?

• 3 weeks later...

dougd wrote:

Wow! Thank you so much for your generosity. This is fantastic. I wouldn't provide the audio files, however. They are copyrighted and could get you into trouble.

Thanks again!

Can any of these sequences be used if i only have 32 channels? Thanks

• 11 months later...

"face"?

I believe the person means "eyes & mouth" movements and outline of a face built into the sequence.

Edited by Santas Helper

Once again, another generous gesture by an LOR member! That's awesome! I have a bunch of sequences already but it's nice to add new stuff AND I always learn a new technique when reviewing the sequence that someone has shared and there's almost always an AHA! moment.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!

Thanks a ton Doug. Question. I downloaded a couple of your older 47 channel ones. Then purchased the music. But I'll open sequence then go to edit-add media. And it gives me a error message of "invalid file name " won't even let me select the song