Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences to share

dougd

Thanks for this idea.. I may share my sequences in much of the same way. I only have 16 channels right now, so it's been hard to find 16-channel sequences. I've gotten some from folks, but I've created my own as well.

Hey Doug! Thanks again for sharing all of your work. I uploaded all of the 16 channel sequences I used last year for my first show to your FTP so that they would be available for anyone who needed them. The folder is called More 16 Channel Sequences. I figured it was the least I could do since your sequences have helped me with so many ideas. Thanks again!

• Like 1

dougd,

AWESOME! :) :) :D:) :)

Question on the audios for a couple of the Go Fish sequences:

Joy to the World

Christmas Time

I noticed that the .lms files are a bit different in sizes between the different directories on the ftp site, for these 2 sequences. Do they use the full .mp3 (which I could not find in the audio directory)?

Also, is the sequence, "Winter Wonder Land - Unknown-1_38.lms" against the music by Avalon, by chance? (2010 folder).

Again, awesome! Thank you!

Also, is there a README file on what each of these channels are for? Such as "House V Multi"?

What's the best way to dive into these sequences?

What is a Digital I/O Controller? I'm only using the LOR regular controllers. Should I try to copy these Digital I/O channels over to my sequence as well?

I have 192 channels this year -- what is recommended to adapt your 240-channel sequence to 192 channels?

(Sorry for all the questions! But, thinking these sequences are the real-deal, and would like to incorporate if possible.)

Edited by rhino

Those audios are the full length mp3.

I do not have a readme file. I would just look at the animation file to see what I used where.

Most all of my elements are either in groups of 4, 8 or 16 so if you are grouped like that it will be easy to adapt.

Ignore the digital I/O stuff. It was used to scroll messages and if I did use them to sequence it was something I duplicated from something else in the sequence.

dougd i went to your site and downloaded a sequence and all i got is numbers tried anothe sequence same thing what could i be doing wrong and it tells me it will take 15minutes to download thank you Blair

Those audios are the full length mp3.

I do not have a readme file. I would just look at the animation file to see what I used where.

Most all of my elements are either in groups of 4, 8 or 16 so if you are grouped like that it will be easy to adapt.

Ignore the digital I/O stuff. It was used to scroll messages and if I did use them to sequence it was something I duplicated from something else in the sequence.

"Animation"! Of course! I knew that. Sorry about the "newbie slip". I'll get to that tonight and give it a once-over. Awesome!

Other answers here -- perfecto! The answers I was hoping for.

Thanks again!

dougd i went to your site and downloaded a sequence and all i got is numbers tried anothe sequence same thing what could i be doing wrong and it tells me it will take 15minutes to download thank you Blair

Sysco, I got the same thing when I left-clicked the link of the *.lms file. However, when I right-clicked the link, I received a context-sensitive menu, which then allowed me to "Save Target As..." (or something like that). I chose that option and then I was able to save the *.lms to my computer's hard drive. Does this help you?

Edited by rhino

Doug, Do you have a webpage with videos of your show?

I hope to have video up soon. My daughter has been working on a new website and I hopefully will put up some video from each year when she gets done.

Hope this helps...

Try downloading FileZilla and using that. It works great and very easy to use. Just type in his FTP address and hit connect, and you are in. Good luck!

I have a bunch of sequences, with music, to trade. I am the author of a few, most of the others were originally done by other people and I trimmed them down (or up to) 32 channels and made some tweaks.

Baby's First Christmas by Connie Francis

Joy to the World by Anne Murray

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee

Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley

Jingle Bells by Yello

Amazing Grace Techno Edit

Father Christmas by the Kinks

Aquaclaus by Bob Rivers

Linus and Lucy (long) by Vince Guaraldi

Frosty the Snowman by Jimmy Durante

Holly Jolly Christmas by Burl Ives

Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt (or Marilyn Monroe?)

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Darlene Love

All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey

Barking Jingle Bells by the Singing Dogs

Boogie Woogie Choo Choo Train by the Tractors

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by U2

Feliz Navidad by Jose Feliciano

I Am Santa Claus by Bob Rivers

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Marty's Remix

Jingle Bells by Crazy Frog

Let It Snow by Frank Sinatra

Marshmallow World by Dean Martin

Polar Express (Long) by Alan Silvestri

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer by Gene Autrey

So This Is Christmas by John Lennon

Step Into Christmas by Elton John

White Christmas Techno Remix by Villancicos

Winter Wonderland by Johnny Mathis

Wonderful Christmastime by Paul McCartney

And lots more...

Looking for:

Greensleeves (What Child Is This) Techno Edit by 00.52

A traditional orchestral version of Tchaikovsky's Sugar Plum Fairy (with matching music file) (Not TSO)

A traditional orchestral version of Pachelbel's Canon (with matching music file) (Not TSO)

Female vocalists; Cher; Melissa Etheredge, Annie Lennox, Anne Murray, Connie Francis, Bette Midler...

Restroom Door Said Gentlemen by Bob Rivers

Rusty Chevrolet by Bob Rivers

All I Want for Christmas is my two front teeth (By Spike Jones, or ...?)

Mean One Mr. Grinch - With Music (I have several sequence files and several versions of the song and NONE of them match up!)

Party Rock Anthem (with matching music file)

Where I ask for the music file, I already have a legal copy of the song, but the version I have doesn't seem to match up to any of the sequences I have.

Email: forums at drwiz dot net