Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• caniac

• Rapajez

• frozentundra52

names jay from thunder bay canada, could i take a look at that sequence please 

jmatyczuk@hotmail.com

cheers

I'm new to LOR trying to figure out sequencing. I've purchesed the basic software, I see now that the beat wizard would do a world of help. However I don't have enough time to build a really good dubstep sequence this year. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share any dubstep sequences they have. Once I figure out sequencing I'd be more than willing to share all of my sequences. For now I'm a newbie just looking. My email is jwoodman99@yahoo.com please and thank you!

I would also love to have any or all of these sequences to play with or use I just just purchased the 16ch setup

Palletco@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

anyone who wants it sent let me know what you think it is only 16 channels

not sure if you'll even see this since this is a very old thread but i would like it, or any other sequence that is 16 channel that u would be willing to share with a fresh newbie. i just started setting out my lights on thanksgiving and after countless hours of trying to sync to dubstep (prolly to hard for someone of my skill level) i went back to the internet and found this old thread. if anyone has any 16 channel sequences they wouldn't mind sharing i would be very gracious to have them. im currently using around 30K lights on a single 30amp circuit but ill probably have to get another 30 amp and leds because right now....well, you all know the disadvantages of using non leds. well, thank you all for your time and have a happy holiday. my Email is WHChampion2@gmail.com if anyone decides to send any sequences.