Light-O-Rama Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tropical Christmas

Dubstep or Skrillex sequences wanted

I sent  this to the last four people that have requested it.  I got mine from the original creator. 

Nutcracker Sequence from last year:

I'm new to LOR trying to figure out sequencing. I've purchesed the basic software, I see now that the beat wizard would do a world of help. However I don't have enough time to build a really good dubstep sequence this year. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share any dubstep sequences they have. Once I figure out sequencing I'd be more than willing to share all of my sequences. For now I'm a newbie just looking. My email is jwoodman99@yahoo.com please and thank you!

I'm new to this, if anyone is willing to share please send to dominic@constructionconceptsofil.com.  Thanks!!

I would also love to have any or all of these sequences to play with or use I just just purchased the 16ch setup

Palletco@gmail.com

anyone who wants it sent let me know what you think it is only 16 channels

not sure if you'll even see this since this is a very old thread but i would like it, or any other sequence that is 16 channel that u would be willing to share with a fresh newbie. i just started setting out my lights on thanksgiving and after countless hours of trying to sync to dubstep (prolly to hard for someone of my skill level) i went back to the internet and found this old thread. if anyone has any 16 channel sequences they wouldn't mind sharing i would be very gracious to have them. im currently using around 30K lights on a single 30amp circuit but ill probably have to get another 30 amp and leds because right now....well, you all know the disadvantages of using non leds. well, thank you all for your time and have a happy holiday. my Email is WHChampion2@gmail.com if anyone decides to send any sequences.

Requesting please!!

I will resend to the most recent 5 post to help spread!

rednelb@gmail.com

I'm also looking for a 16 channel sequence if anyone has one and can send. Thanks

Rmffl1491@aol.com

If anyone has the Skrillex "Cinema" sequence I would love to have it. If it's the singing face one, even better. I have some sequences to share. I am in the process of uploading them to dropbox for sharring. my email address is rafjaime@aol.com. Much appreciated!!

I would love a copy of Cinema! Please email tonybiviano@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

James, Can I have one too pleeeeese???

roverdish@aol.com

Thanks

Chip

We're putting in a sub-panel!  3 years with 16 channels, now we'll be able to run 32 or maybe 48!  Would love to add a dubstep mix.  If anyone is willing to share some sequences we'd appreciate it!  we've put our energy into hardware upgrades this year.  Really looking forward to expanding on this addiction!  Thanks-

M

mjgeraci@mac.com

can I please get a copy of all too  :)  Thanks guillemin78@aol.com

Ale

Caniac

If you wish to share the stretched sequence I would love to see it. roverdish@aol.com

Thanks

Chip

Does anyone have  a sequence for skrillex - first of the year or scary monsters? I have 32 channels.

My email is fourby4ford@yahoo.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

can we please get a copy of all as well? thank you!!!

shannonluthy@gmail.com