Light-O-Rama Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tropical Christmas

Dubstep or Skrillex sequences wanted

wait late to the dance here, but could i get a copy too? i have 32 channels +2 CCRs and would love to give it a go. i'm at NicholasLCramer at gmail dot com

James could you send me this one too? Thanks, ztrukmij@gmail.com

I am working on one called "Crackernut" by PX-54 it is the song from the Target commercials. I keep running into problems, like work and sleep. I think its a pretty good song if anyone else wants to check it out. I'll post it if I ever finish it. If you check it out on you tube it actully has a video of him mixing it so it gives you all the beats and break downs.

Thanks Caniac, It worked wonderful!

Before I was able to finish the final touches I played it tonight and Traffic backed up quickly.

Thanks a million!

I am working on one called "Crackernut" by PX-54 it is the song from the Target commercials. I keep running into problems, like work and sleep. I think its a pretty good song if anyone else wants to check it out. I'll post it if I ever finish it. If you check it out on you tube it actully has a video of him mixing it so it gives you all the beats and break downs.

send it to chet27604@yahoo.com. I would like to give it a look see, please include audio.

+ one on that send dagoose hotrod54fordf@yahoo.com i have two more just finish thanks james morris

+ one on that send dagoose hotrod54fordf@yahoo.com i have two more just finish thanks james morris

wanted to take this moment to thank you for everything you sent my way, your the greatest!!

Chet

add me to the mix please, dito@701lights.com

Please send copies of dubstep sequences, christmas or not,  so I can get my teenage son more interested. 96 channels or 16 or anything in between.

Many Thanks

Chip

roverdish@aol.com

I would like it. I have a 16 channel. And I'm brand new to lor world. My email is mikepperea@gmail.com

Mike,

I sent you a couple of sequences also. Not exactly dubstep but maybe you will like. "milkshake" is a rocking 7 minute dance mix.

Mike,

I sent you a couple of sequences also. Not exactly dubstep but maybe you will like. "milkshake" is a rocking 7 minute dance mix.

i will take a copy of that if you have the mp3 too!!

Hello all! If any of you would care to share a sequence for Skrillex, Feed Me, or the like, i'd really appreciate it! Skrillex has awesome POP to his sound and would be very cool to put in the show!

Thanks in advance!

PM sent, I would trade for a Rob Zombie Dragula. I also have DJ Blend (Bad ass)

PM sent, I would trade for a Rob Zombie Dragula. I also have DJ Blend (Bad ass)

I would love to have a copy of Zombie Dragula with audio (unless you got the audio from iTunes and know which one you got).  my email is chet27604@yahoo.com

If you go back 3 pages on sequences it called (newbes unite 16 channelrs) go down 19 post the site is in blue there click on it there is a lot of sequences there to down load I have all my christmas ones there