• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• caniac

• Rapajez

• frozentundra52

found another not christmas kickstart dubstep just finished it

Hey james, love to get the new one if you dont mind also i didnt get a copy of the last one. with so many your sending out i can see where you might have missed a couple of us.

anniesmith116@gmail.com

thanks mate

If anybody is still curious here is a video of James' dubstep sequence. I did not modify the sequence in any way and my camera wasn't quite fast enough to catch every last flash. You can see the video here. I will take and upload a new one shortly. I'm pretty sure I've watched it 100 times. I can't believe I'm watching my house.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lights-of-Battlefield-Park/298475083516689

reshoot me your email will send hotrod54ford@yahoo.com sent out so many emails in the last week about 200 between this one and 16 channel sequences i have had to deleat some to make room

my email is such a mess right now i have 25 pages of request send out have to try to clean it up so if i missed any one please post here or send a email i check it a coulpe times a day

my email is such a mess right now i have 25 pages of request send out have to try to clean it up so if i missed any one please post here or send a email i check it a coulpe times a day

had someone request sugar plum dubstep, do you have that one?

I'd love to have this one too if you had time. My email is pyrosteve_1369@yahoo.com I'm setup for 32 channels w/ a 16 channel mega tree. Thank you and happy holidays.