• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• caniac

• Rapajez

• frozentundra52

+ one on that send dagoose hotrod54fordf@yahoo.com i have two more just finish thanks james morris

wanted to take this moment to thank you for everything you sent my way, your the greatest!!

Chet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mike,

I sent you a couple of sequences also. Not exactly dubstep but maybe you will like. "milkshake" is a rocking 7 minute dance mix.

Mike,

I sent you a couple of sequences also. Not exactly dubstep but maybe you will like. "milkshake" is a rocking 7 minute dance mix.

i will take a copy of that if you have the mp3 too!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all! If any of you would care to share a sequence for Skrillex, Feed Me, or the like, i'd really appreciate it! Skrillex has awesome POP to his sound and would be very cool to put in the show!

Thanks in advance!

PM sent, I would trade for a Rob Zombie Dragula. I also have DJ Blend (Bad ass)

PM sent, I would trade for a Rob Zombie Dragula. I also have DJ Blend (Bad ass)

I would love to have a copy of Zombie Dragula with audio (unless you got the audio from iTunes and know which one you got).  my email is chet27604@yahoo.com

If you go back 3 pages on sequences it called (newbes unite 16 channelrs) go down 19 post the site is in blue there click on it there is a lot of sequences there to down load I have all my christmas ones there

Edited by james morris