Light-O-Rama Forums

Dubstep or Skrillex sequences wanted

Tropical Christmas

Hello all! If any of you would care to share a sequence for Skrillex, Feed Me, or the like, i'd really appreciate it! Skrillex has awesome POP to his sound and would be very cool to put in the show!

Thanks in advance!

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• caniac

• Rapajez

• frozentundra52

• 1 month later...

First i want to say thanks to everyone here for the help with sequences. with that said i need to ask again.

I am looking for any 16 or 32 ch. dubstep style sequences for a new years show. i have a couple now but need way more to make the show last.

If anyone has any and wants to share i would be most grateful. you can send it to anniesmith116@gmail.com

again thanks to everyone here

Dennis

Working on a 32 channel for the Nutcracker Dubstep below. I searched for a while before settling on this one. It's a ways off but I can post a link when it's done.

Working on a 32 channel for the Nutcracker Dubstep below. I searched for a while before settling on this one. It's a ways off but I can post a link when it's done.

I must have this...

The vid you posted?

No, I just found that video on YouTube, when I was looking for a dub-step-y Christmas song to sequence this year. Still have a way to go sequencing, but I'll post a dropbox link or something here when I'm done.

I have an 8-channel "keyboard" on my lawn. I'm trying to use sheet music to line up the music-box sounding notes. Would probably also work fine with 8 mini-trees or 8-channel mega-tree.

Edited by Rapajez

Downloaded and starting sequencing. This may be my excuse to use my trees as a VU meter.

Just a heads up, I had to run it through Audacity first. The Sequencer timing seemed to be off, every-other time I hit play.