Light-O-Rama Forums

How do i keep lights on after show?

fdeleon1970

The typical way is to make a 2nd show called "All On" or "Static" or something like that. This show will have an animation sequence about a minute long with all the lights on that you want. Put this in the Animation tab. Schedule this show to start after the "regular" show ends.

I created an animation sequence that fades colors in and out, mixes colors, and does slow transitions that runs about 5 minutes in length then schedule it as an animation show from the end of my Music show to 6AM and from 4 PM to 5PM.
Looks cool and sometimes I also brodcast iTunes Christmas playlist or Pandora in case someone tunes in my Radio station.

if its in the animation tab do all lights turn off when it restarts? Im trying to do the same thing just keep the lights on say 20% till later then all off?

GoofyGuy wrote:

if its in the animation tab do all lights turn off when it restarts?

If you have a Standard or better license, you can put it in the "Background" tab, which loops without turning the lights off.

Or, you can un-check the "Turn used lights off and the end of each sequence" box. This will also leave the lights on when the show is finished. If you don't have a license that enables the "Shutdown" tab, you can work around this problem by creating a 3rd show called "All Off" with a sequence that turns all channels off.