Light-O-Rama Forums

Show Stopper

trafficman

I had a 200 amp service installed and it stay all year around waiting for me to use it. I have buried all underground cables to each place I need them.. I am thinking about a shooting star coming in from 300 yards behind the hours to the star for next year. I did see some singing Tree's taht Sally did and feel in love with it.. CCR maybe next not sure yet.. Does it ever stop?

Three more ideas will be added to next years show. Its going to take me about 5 more lors boxes. Love the Meteor Tubes for sure. Has anyone done a fly star coming in from about 300 yards away?

• 7 months later...

Trafficman...Saw your display here for the first time a few years ago. I think it was an "Andrews christmas show" Fell in love with it. If this is the same guy, great job...Elvis was fantastic....as well as the "beam of light" For some reason I thought you had gone dark in 2011...Guess I was wrong.... Anyway you and Holdman have impressed me the most...Thanks

Trafficman...Saw your display here for the first time a few years ago. I think it was an "Andrews christmas show" Fell in love with it. If this is the same guy, great job...Elvis was fantastic....as well as the "beam of light" For some reason I thought you had gone dark in 2011...Guess I was wrong.... Anyway you and Holdman have impressed me the most...Thanks

Randall Roberts is behind http://andrewschristmas.com/, in Andrews, Texas (hence the name).

You are correct about Mr Roberts display. His show is what got me started in LOR and it grows every year. The first post I made on this topic was credit to him for allowing me the chance to do his show over here. It has grown to 32 lor boxes and 200k of lights. This year I have added the singing tree's and a spiral tree to the mega tree. Bought 7 new lor boxes this year. Added 5 more 30 amp circuits on the yard to handle the new additions. I also started updating incan to leds on the mega tree. Replaced all my network cables this year. Installed small splice cans at each location that the home run cables turn up for connections to yard lights. I put this show on at my brother in laws house in Madison, Florida and he has even put a new roof on his house and painted it for this years show. We have been very busy and setting on go now. This year I have added 3 new songs and had young man name jessie program them for me. Going to be a great year and can't wait to see it. Jeff

• The topic was locked