Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Anyone have any good video of a 16 channel show?

Guest guest

Are you looking for good video of a 16 ch show?

Or a video of a good 16 ch show? :laughing:

Hope to get mine video'd tonight and uploaded soon after. You can get creative with 16 channels and still wow your neighbors. Might not make the news, but that is not everyone's goal.

Guest guest

good video, and show :( I liked it....

Im starting to rethink what I can do, seeing that many poeple with just 16 channles chose to leave some parts of the display static.

Im not tired of wizards yet... but if I chose to do it for my 07 show I will be....

Guest guest

Any song you choose to sequence you will grow very tired of hearing it because to get a good sequence laid down you have to listen to all or parts of it many many many times.. lol not to mention the fact that youll be humming the song in your head for a week.

You can do alot with 16 channels, i just choose to control specific parts of my house and leave the rest static this year, and Im not even using half of the LOR amp capacity. I plan to use an additional 16 channels next year for more veriety and sequece like crazy over 2007 to come up with some original work.

Guest guest

I'll throw in my two bits as well. I have posted an intro using Demented Elf's voice over and then I have posted 6 other videos. This is my first year with LOR and I have 16 channels. Unfortunately, I don't have as many lights as others in PC (just getting started).

http://www.arizonachristmaslights.com/mcnamara/Videos.htm

Brian

Guest guest

mcnamara9 wrote:

I'll throw in my two bits as well. I have posted an intro using Demented Elf's voice over and then I have posted 6 other videos. This is my first year with LOR and I have 16 channels. Unfortunately, I don't have as many lights as others in PC (just getting started).

Brian

Nice job Brian!

Guest guest

woah... thats a really cool one for only 16 chnnels!

I like I like....

keep up the good work!

Guest guest

mcnamara9 wrote:

Brian

Nice work! You can do alot with 16 channels for starting out, its all in how creative you can get with what you have.

Guest guest

Another thing to think about when it comes to channels and such is it's the QUALITY of your sequence that counts not the QUANTITY. You can have 80 channels that look like junk or things just blinking randomly and compare that to a 16 channel well thought out sequence that makes sense as it plays and you watch it, I'd take the 16 show anyday. I think lots of us, including myself, want HUGE displays, but you do with what you have. If you have 16 channels, you have a great 16 channel show and get more channels later on.

Remember, people look more for QUALITY then quantity when looking at your show.

Rob

Guest guest

This was my first year with LOR controller. I started with a 16 channel controller and had a lot of positive comments from the neighborhood.

Check out my video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6AqQS_qRdI

(The video pauses, and then restarts....I'm not sure why)

Scott

Guest guest

Scott,

I was fortunate enough to see your display live, I live in Simi. It looked great. I can't believe this is your first year with LOR. Can't wait to see how you do with 64 channels. Great job,

Chris

Guest guest

Believe Josh Groban

Lands End outlet stores.

Only 16 channels.

Guest guest

AkronGuy wrote:

What about 16 channels indoors?

NICE. Did you actually have the phone hooked up to a channel? :laughing:

Mike

Guest guest

This is my first year with LOR and started with only 16 channels too. I uploaded a couple of videos to Google and YouTube, but the quality isn't very good. However, you can view a better quality of the five songs sequenced at http://www.frontdorr.com.

For a first effort and the response we received, I'm very pleased with the LOR product and the outcome. So in 2007 it will be bigger and better.

Tim

Guest guest

This is my first year using LOR...LOVE IT! I started with 16 channels and think I did ok for a newbie. I am moving up next year. I only took second place in the community contest, damn!

Whitey

Guest guest

I finally got our sequences on Youtube. Here's a couple of them. Sorry about the video quality. We only have 16 channels.