Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone have any good video of a 16 channel show?

Guest guest

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• doublea

• joneslights

Hmm What do I think. Personally I would spread the things out but thats only my opinion. You may question yourself and say "hey joe you didn't spread much out in the camping videos" . Well the reason for that is that I was camping with another family and I didn't want to have my stuff in their stuff and a bunch of cords running around If you know what I mean! Honestly its all up to you! What ever you want.

Picture:

Posted: Sunday December 10th, 2006 09:44 pm

Here are a few of mine from last year. Sorry so blurry but windows media kinda went crazy. lol This was with only 16 channels of loR. http://www.putfile.com/mrshowstopper

good sue of 16 channels...

thx for the vids :)

doublea wrote:

Next year I plan on using 16 channels, and I want to see what you can so with 16 channels, and also I want ideas for what I can do with the house and lights I already have.

Pic of my house, saying where I want to try to put my 16 channels....

Thx in advance.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q51/doubleatheman/christmaslights005jpg.jpg

Ok, I'm putting myself out there now. Check out the (sorry so dark) videos on my website. In 16 glorious channels!!! And I promise the last 2 videos you don't see are sitting on my hard drive waiting to be uploaded, honest!:laughing:

http://www.geocities.com/skippy_the_blunderdog/

Comments (gulp) welcome. :shock: Sign the guest book!

As for your placement, I agree that you could spread things out a little. Looks like you have some windows on the 2nd level that would love to be illuminated. :]

Any particular reason you are showing 2 channels in some areas? (1/2, 5/6, 13/14, 15/16) LOR will let you safely go up to 8 Amps per channel. You can do a lot of "damage" with 8 Amps!:happytree:

rns

Any particular reason you are showing 2 channels in some areas? (1/2, 5/6, 13/14, 15/16) LOR will let you safely go up to 8 Amps per channel. You can do a lot of "damage" with 8 Amps!:happytree:

rns
one for clear and one for color on each area with 2 channels... I want to have color change effects :)

Little St Nick-

Here is what a 17 year old newbie with 16 channels, a few lights, and help from LOR, Dad and Users on here can achieve.

Wizards in winter (edited short, and Cannon)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iixxyc5ZRuY

Let us know what you think!

I liked the lights, but what are you using for sound?

well I am going to stick with 16 channels for 2007.... ill go from there for 2008 (lol wow im already thinking about 2008.) I have seen many people do neat things with 16 channels... so im going to try to pull it off also...

Thank you all for the replies... :waycool::happytree::waycool::happytree::waycool:

well for the video we used my mobile phone tuned into our radio transmitter, the phone was quite close to the camera. We also use pc speakers near an open window :-).

Good Luck, you will have fun!

doublea wrote:

rns
one for clear and one for color on each area with 2 channels... I want to have color change effects :)

Perfect! My favorite effect on my sequences are the color fades red to green. :]

rns

I only have 16 channels, and my who display is sync'd

I didn't do much so I had to to One of marty's starter sequences.

th_tw_0002.jpg

th_nutcracker.jpg

EDIT: I had to use four channels to change all my bushes from color to white.