Light-O-Rama Forums

2012 MITS PreSale

JacobJDell

I'm not going to join you in your song until I have a box in my hands with the lights I ordered. Remember why we are all at this point today - his manufacturer sent him a container partially full of the wrong product(s). He now has another container.

I think in the area of customer relations it would be nice for Jacob to offer all the customers inconvenienced by this year's supplier mixup a special opportunity to buy the wrong product(s) he received in the first container at a special discounted price. I think that would make a lot of us forget about the trouble this has caused us.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JacobJDell

• Crazydave

• imawlkr2

• friskybri

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got Fed-Ex shipping notification and tracking numbers for 14 packages.

Received my Fed-Ex e-mail this morning as well. Thanks Jacob!!

Were your orders for full cases or individual strings?

I just to hope get them by next weekend. I have a feeling that i will need to buy some more.

Edited by Crazydave

Were your orders for full cases or individual strings?

My order had both so I am assuming that what is being sent is the full case portion of the order and the rest will come later. We shall see!!

Hi Everyone,

As a general update, we have received and inspected the shipment and everything looks great. We have shipped just over 47% of the lights and have a crew of 12 scheduled over the weekend so everything will be out to FedEx by Monday morning. Please note that to make things as fast as possible we shipped full cases first and then started the picking process for individual strand orders. Many folks ordered a mix of full cases and strands so you might get the cases Monday or Tuesday and then a second batch with the individual strands Wednesday or Thursday. I will be replying to individual emails at the end of the day as we are focused on getting everything out. Thanks again for everyone’s patience and understanding.

Welcomed news......

Jacob,

I bet you never though that the Christmas light business would be a 365 venture. I can't speak for all that have posted, but thanks for all of your efforts in making our Christmas glow a little brighter.....

I didn't place an order, but I'm glad to see this thread has a happy ending coming. Been getting tired of seeing this thread pop up!

Looking forward to seeing all the 2012 videos to see what you all create this year.

Edited by scubado

Haven't received any shipping info yet. But Jacob said by Monday for full cases so I will continue to wait.

Haven't received any shipping info yet. But Jacob said by Monday for full cases so I will continue to wait.

I don't have shipping info yet and it is Monday?

I don't have shipping info yet and it is Monday?

Still waiting also. I had a mix of full cases and single strands. I hope I hear something by the end of the week. I have just under 4 weeks till I put lights up and I need to straighten all the new icicles.