• JacobJDell

• Crazydave

• imawlkr2

• friskybri

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dito wrote:

hi Jacob, no net lights?

The Net lights are at the same factory as the c7/c9 (see above post). We will have something on these in the next few days.

Jacob J. Dell

Troy:

this was posted on the MITS site...

Pricing Tiers:

Case Pricing: All of our cases have 24 strands. When you purchase full cases you pay for 23 strands and get the 24th free!

Orders over $530: Receive an extra 1% off your order (Use code PC1 at checkout)

Orders over $1,042: Receive an extra 2% off your order (Use code PC2 at checkout)

http://www.magicinthesky.com/lighting/

You are welcomed to pick-up the lights in San Antonio, just select "Pick-Up in San Antonio, TX" option at check out. Of course you will need to bring some Black's BBQ!:DCShuler wrote:

Do you allow for pick up instead of delivery for those of us that are not too far from the San Antonio area?

OK Jacob I have a question. Your icicles on the website catalog say $10.83 for C6 red and $12.04 for C6 Green. But on the spreadsheet you have that lets you calculate the order says $10.33 for C6 red and 11.35 for C6 Green. I am guessing the spreadsheet is wrong, but just checking. Since I found the error can I get the C6 for the spreadsheet price? :)

What confused me is the price differences between the 40/60% down page and the 100% pay in full page, as those prices are also different. (I would think they'd be identical myself).

But I figured that the 40/60% page was cheaper to calculate that ratio, then when the order shipped the additional 60% or 40% would then be added to the invoice to make it almost the same as the 100% pricing, but when I tried doing it, I still came up with different prices and sometimes by a small margin, just a few dollars.

Just know my order on the 100% page is somewhere in the neighborhood of $1450, whereas the 40/60% page gave me a total for the same lights around $954.00. But then I figure depending on the percentage I'd put down, then that price would just about or equal the 100% paid in full page.

So that kind of confused me at first, but I think I figured out how it works, just wondering if the spreadsheet is different for each page as well? That could explain the difference in prices.

Only Jacob can tell us for sure on this.

But this is what logic sort of dicatates to me.

Now I'm not saying it's right, nor am I saying it's wrong. Just a conclusion I could come up with.

Orville wrote:

What confused me is the price differences between the 40/60% down page and the 100% pay in full page...

The payment in full price is a 2% discount from the 60/40 price.

Do I have an old spreadsheet? Mine only has one page. At the bottom it gives me my total if paid in full or the 60/40 amounts.

So are there any prices for the C9 retrofits yet? Jacob said something about having something around Jan. 1. did i miss it somewhere?

on the white wire page it says Minimum order of 12 strands is required. Does not specify if all white wire have to be 12 for m5 70 count red. Can it be 6 m5 70 count red and 6 strands of m5 70 count blue to get 12 strands?

Our rep in China has confirmed the quality of the c7/c9 retro fit and will have pricing later in the afternoon (Jan 6, 2012) As soon as I receive his email I will immediately post the prices here and activate them on the online order form. The PDF catalog update will come a few days later. We will be selling these in bags of 25 bulbs and not be selling individual bulbs.

On the pricing issues, you are correct the 100% page will calculate to 2% cheaper than the 60/40 to account for the prepaid discount. The C6 Icicle prices shown in the PDF are correct, the website was inadvertently showing the 5mm icicle pricing for the c6 icicles which has now been corrected. The correction will not affect anyone who have already placed an order. Bill I am more than happy to give you the 5mm pricing since you pointed out this error. You can complete your order online and as I process it will correct the total for this before charging your card.

On the net light we have a quality supplier, but the pricing is too high to meet our current standards so our rep continues the hunt, but is hopeful on having something by Saturday morning.

Finally on the white wire, because of the special run we placed the 12 strand minimum to get to the factor require quantities to make this for us. I don't see a problem mix and matching as long as the totals from the group are big enough to make it work (i.e. if you or 6 of several colors no problem, but one of each would not work for us)

If you have specific needs feel free to pm or email me jacob@magicinthesky.com

We are happy to finally have our c7/c9 pricing:

Item Per Bulb Per 25 bulb bag
Red C7 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.72 $17.97
Yellow C7 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.72 $17.97
Blue C7 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.75 $18.69
Green C7 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.79 $19.77
Pure White C7 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.79 $19.77
Warm white C7 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.79 $19.77
Red C9 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.83 $20.84
Yellow C9 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.83 $20.84
Blue C9 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.86 $21.56
Green C9 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.93 $23.36
Pure White C9 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.93 $23.36
Warm white C9 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.93 $23.36

JacobJDell wrote:

We are happy to finally have our c7/c9 pricing:

Item Per Bulb Per 25 bulb bag
Red C7 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.72 $17.97
Yellow C7 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.72 $17.97
Blue C7 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.75 $18.69
Green C7 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.79 $19.77
Pure White C7 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.79 $19.77
Warm white C7 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.79 $19.77
Red C9 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.83 $20.84
Yellow C9 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.83 $20.84
Blue C9 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.86 $21.56
Green C9 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.93 $23.36
Pure White C9 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.93 $23.36
Warm white C9 Dimmable Retro Fit E 12 Nickel Base $0.93 $23.36

Great. Can you confirm that all of these are dimmable and the C9s have 5 LEDs within the bulb?

As stated in the item description all items are dimmable. The C7 are E12 base with three LEDs and the C9 are E17 base with five LEDs UL approved