Light-O-Rama Forums

Sharing 2011 Christmas Sequences

Greg Blauert

Wow....did you say 240 channels as a 1st year noob?
:shock:
I'll boost my channel count next year, but that's pretty solid man!! Well done!

GReg -

It is really very kind of you to share your sequences with everyone...it really helps folk learn from seeing how others approach sequencing!

A couple observations (if you don't mind me giving you a lil advice):

1) I would definitely look at using Tracks or at the very least channel groups. As you did not go the nooby route of starting with a nominal amount of channels...you jumped right into the deep end with hundreds :-)....you will find that having channels grouped will make it 1000% easier to manage and work with! I used the hell out of the groups this year and simply could not imagine doing it any other way...

2) For your santa face...is that the WOW coro santa? If it is, you might be happier with the mouth movements "look" if you didnt just accentuate the words using the mustache down while the upper is on....I suggest turning the upper off when the lower is on...or at least smooth fading between the two...I have that same face and it always drove me nuts seeing both mustache's on at the same time!

Again, very impressive buddy for a first year (or any year) for that matter!

Greg,

Thanks so much. I needed to add at least one new sequence and just haven't had time this year. Love the Holly Jolly one and modified it to fit my layout. Already had the song, just hadn't sequenced it yet. I'm trying to get someone with an HD cam to video my shows. My son did it with his phone, but it just isn't the greatest quality.

Again, thanks for sharing.. have a GREAT Christmas!

• 4 weeks later...