Light-O-Rama Forums

Sharing 2011 Christmas Sequences

Greg Blauert

Thank you to everyone who has shared their sequences, it has been a tremedous help for this 1st year newb and wouldnt have learned as much as I have (yes, still a lot to learn) but though I would share my 2011 Christmas sequences, 240 Channels and have included the media file in ZIP format.

Thanks again for all the help and hope this helps others :)

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=12da06131dab505a&resid=12DA06131DAB505A!106&parid=root

Thats super awesome of you man. Did I mention Super! I dont have much to share but thats an awesome thing your doing to help out this LOR community.

Do you have these on vimeo or YouTube? I'm just looking at them from the sequencing pov and they look amazing. This season I'm only on 32 channels and this blows me away. I'm sure sequencing get easier in time but the mini trees have me sitting in complete awe.

Thank you for sharing, I been doing this since 2006 and having people share thier sequences helps move things along when trying to add more sequences.

Music Box Dancer, took a ton of work but I stole it! Trying to cajigure I think thats the term a 240 channel show into a 32 wasnt easy, In fact I may have reseuqnced all of it, but used yours as a template! Thank you for the guide at least!

Wow...thank you! Thank you! My little 48 channel show is very impressed with you 240 channel show! Thanks again and Merry Christmas! :]