Light-O-Rama Forums

Reversing CCR

vincerules

I have 2 CCR's, with both controllers in the middle. I need to reverse the order of one of them. From reading, I dont think the functionality exists in hardware utility to do this yet.

I am trying to use itsmebob's clipboard flipper, but cant grasp which way I need to flip it. I have the input as top left, should the output be bottom left? top right?

I think there is a feature in S3 that does that.

What I did was reverse mine and saved it do it was always the way I want...until next year when I add another one! :(

vincerules wrote:

How did you reverse yours in S3?

I did it in S2

By the tiome S3 came out I had this year's sequences done.

If I remember I will take a look when I get home and see if I can find the setting.

I think it is somewhere in the hardware utility.

There is a check box on the CCx page but its greyed out. That feature is part of a firmware release which is not out yet. Maybe you rearranged the RGB channels?
The flipper will work great for this.

Until the firmware upgrade, re-asign each of the circuts (of the one you want to reverse) to the opposite order (you will need to open 50 channels to do this), but it works, this way as they appear one will be in opposite direction (first or second). It took only about 5 minutes to fix mine.

jerrymac wrote:

Until the firmware upgrade, re-asign each of the circuts (of the one you want to reverse) to the opposite order (you will need to open 50 channels to do this), but it works, this way as they appear one will be in opposite direction (first or second). It took only about 5 minutes to fix mine.

If your goal is to do a chase across two CCRs, It might be easier and less error prone to just slide the RGB channels around. A few minutes is all. Renumbering is actually 150 channel changes in groups of threes.

ItsMeBobO wrote:

There is a check box on the CCx page but its greyed out. That feature is part of a firmware release which is not out yet. Maybe you rearranged the RGB channels?
The flipper will work great for this.

Ya thats where I saw it...
I created a track just for the CCRs and reverse 2 and 4
Saved the config and used it for my sequences.

• The topic was locked