Light-O-Rama Forums

MEDIA ISSUE

JMerrill

HELLO TO ALL... HERE IS THE ISSUE THAT I AM DEALING WITH.. HAVE RAN THE SAME SHOW FOR 3 YEARS.. ABOUT 7 SEQUENSES... THE LAP TOP I USED TO RUN THE SHOW IS HAVING ISSUES.. SO I MOVED ALL FILES TO AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE. DOWNLOADED THE VERSION OF LOR THAT I HAVE A LICENSE FOR ONTO A NEWER LAPTOP. OK 2 OF THE SEQUENCES HAVE TRANSFERED OVER FINE AND ARE IN MY EXISTING SEQUENCES...ALL OTHERS ARE IN MY "RECENT SEQUENCES" AND I CAN NOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THEM TO THE "EXISTING" FILE... HELP ME .. MY 6 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER GETTING IMPATIENT.:D

Kind of hard for me to read a post that is in all caps.

Put all of your sequences in the same folder, sequences.

On my system, all the sequences are in just the one folder. When I go to open a sequence, the "splash" screen gives me the option to select from the "existing sequences" or "recent sequences". But all sequences are physically stored in the same folder on the computer.

S2 2.9.4 and windows 7 although originally the old laptop had vista... I moved all sequences to the lor folder and they now show up in the "existing" folder.. But not I can not get the control panel to appear so that I can enable light..

Thank you for all the replies. After a couple of days of moving this file here and that file there. And editing and adding media files to all of my sequences. I have it all fixed. I think.. will know for sure at 6:00 once it starts. wish me luck and thanks again to those of you that replied. Merry Christmas.