Light-O-Rama Forums

Help with Show Editor

alaskastudio

I can't figure this one out and I must be missing something. I have my shows run every 45 mins. There is 2 sequesnces that play at startup, and one that plays at shutdown. Those are working fine.

However, I have all of my actual sequences (approx. 20) in the musical section, and I have them set to shuffle as I want every show different, and it can only get through about half of my sequences in the 45 mins. So that part if working greatish.

Now the fun part. I have 5 "filler" sequences in there that remind people not to park in driveways etc. sometimes (quite often actually) it will play 2-4 filler sequences in a row, and sometimes it wont play any during the show. Is there a way to make the actual musical sequences random, but insert a random "filler" every x amount of songs, or at least make it so it wont play two+ of those in a row.

Thanks in advance,
Travis

I do not recall this being an available feature.

I would suggest sending this request to wishlist@lightorama.com. I seem to recall others wanting something like what you are asking (or at least running into the same issue.)

Don wrote:

I do not recall this being an available feature.

I would suggest sending this request to wishlist@lightorama.com. I seem to recall others wanting something like what you are asking (or at least running into the same issue.)

I will send it in. I thought I was loosing my mind for a second! :P

I think the running joke around here is that we've all lost our minds. Look at what we do for Christmas (and other) displays!