Light-O-Rama Forums

reset not working properly

doogy_7

ok my show is working great...except.....I have 4 ccrs set up as 8 arches...I have them as 6 thru 9....Power is fed to ccr A0 then I just used splitters and daisy chained the power...So 9 then 8 then 7 then 6......my network is from standard controller 5 to ccr 6, then 7, then 8, then ccr 9..............Last night was my first night and I got all kinds of crazy stuff from ccr 7 and 9.....So I checked to make sure they were all set up as "normal" in the hardware ccr config.......After that I did a reset on all 4 ccrs......During the reset ccr 7 will only reset for the 1st 25% of the ribbon....And ccr 9 will only reset for the 1st 50% of the ribbon.....The other two ribbons were fine......The pixels that are giving me problems are the last 75% of ccr7 and the last 50% of ccr9, the pixels that would reset.

What am I missing here?

Thanks

Not that I am an expert on these things (CCRs)............when you hold in the reset button and provide power to the controller, does it run the test pattern through the entire ribbon. Water in the ribbon is not good- I can tell you that through experience. Did you cut the ribbon? I would think water in a ribbon that has not been cut is a defect and LOR should be contacted.

Steve

I would say problem with ribbon. When you push the reset button...the whole ribbon should go through the 3 basic colors. Try 7 & 9 on a different controller that is working just to verify. If geting same results, contact LOR.

• The topic was locked