Light-O-Rama Forums

I am no Carson Williams but the lights blink and the music plays.

Guest guest

The LOR software and hardware is much easier to use than I expected. I scheduled a two song show ans it started right up and shut right down with no problems what so ever.

I sequenced another song so We should have three songs for Monday night.

Just wanted to post that I was well satisfied.

967andy,

There is no need to make any comparisons. Everyone here started somewhere and blinking the lights is the fun part. Heck, I even add blinking lights to my holloween costumes.

The christmas sprirt and the willingness to share your display and ideas is what Planet Christmas is all about.

I eagerly await a video of your display to marvel at.

Thanks for participating and possibly sharing your display and creativity.

Carson

BTW, you are becoming an Urban Legend.

I stopped by a freind's offie this afternoon to let his wife know that my lights are up and running and one of his workers told me all about that guy in Texas. He had a big light show and there was an accident so the cops shut him down.

967andy wrote:

BTW, you are becoming an Urban Legend.

I stopped by a freind's offie this afternoon to let his wife know that my lights are up and running and one of his workers told me all about that guy in Texas. He had a big light show and there was an accident so the cops shut him down.

*sigh*

I'm in Texas, Carson is in Ohio.

http://www.wonderlandchristmas.com/notcarson.php

Carson!

Glad to see you are still around...

I actually have the same song I did last year, but mine was not done with LOR.

Most of mine was home built a few years ago, so I don't have the dimming effects just yet.

Your video is great, everyone that knows me sends me a copy of that.

Just like you said start from somewhwere, and don't compare...

Make it your own.

Oh, I am tickled pink with what I have. I just got everything friday and I have a three song show.The first song, I don't have enough lights blinking, it is a little dull. The next two are much more lively.

I am not very musucal or artistic but I truly love gadjets and this is pretty much the ultimate gadjet.

:waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool: