Light-O-Rama Forums

2011 Christmas Lights- Thank You Troops and Veterans!

Rotorocious

WOW! Talk about jumpin in with both feet! Very nice. You can't just post a video like that and not tell us all about it......lol. That spiral tree is the best I've seen. And those trees on the left, how much time is in those? Sequencing is right on too.Nice job....

Mike Cole wrote:

WOW! Talk about jumpin in with both feet! Very nice. You can't just post a video like that and not tell us all about it......lol. That spiral tree is the best I've seen. And those trees on the left, how much time is in those? Sequencing is right on too.Nice job....
Ask away, I've got about 3 weeks in this with a week or so being prepping the lights.

On those Trees, there about 2 days in them with a couple guys and 2 boom lifts.

The Christmas Light Pros in Utah helped out with the install and Holdman himself did the sequencing.

GREAT job we have something like that at the ed of our show for the night. We would like to run a vedio but have not got that fig out yet on how to gey that done. Is that music dubbed over?

I believe that is - by far - the absolute nicest sequence I've ever seen.

Hail to our very own King Richard - long may he reign!

David Rise wrote:

That is just plain AWESOME! Where did you get the music?
Would love to have it for New Years and 4th of July.

Same here and I would put it into my show now. I live about a half mile from a Major Air Force Base,

Someone did a GREAT job of creating an excellent montage of combining some fantastic Military and other songs to create that musical rendition!

I doubt you're going to find that musical piece for sale anywhere!

That is definitely a montage of a wide assortment of music as I recognize several of them, can't place the singer, but sounds like could be Kenny Rogers and/or possibly Alan Jackson in that mix.

Would love to have that montage myself! Great work and a beautiful sequence to Honor our Vets that get so little of what they deserve today. It just saddens me how our own country here in the USA doesn't take care of our Vets like they should.

This was and is a great honor to ALL of our Vets everywhere, both those still living and those that died defending our country!

Bless You for creating this tribute to them.

I get chills every time I watch this!!! AMAZING!!!
I will be forwarding this video to my father - (Army vet, 4 tours in Vietnam). Everyone who is or was in the military should see this INCREDIBLE tribute!!!

Wess Hoskins wrote:

You said light Pros helped? Is the house here in utah i would love to do a personal visit, BLOWN AWAY! Nice work!

When I originally saw his post, I thought I read that it was in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho (about 35 miles east of Spokane, Washington); but now I can't find that information. Was I mistaken somehow???