Light-O-Rama Forums

only half the controller works

Guest Don Gillespie

Guest Don Gillespie

I just finished plugging everything in, ran a test every channel is working properly except channels 1 thru 8 on controller 10, 9 thru 16 work, any ideas as to what I should try??

Guest Don Gillespie

Jim Hans wrote:

I know it sounds obvious but make sure both plugs on controller10 are plugged in could also be the fuse.

Jim you beat me to it I had a bad extension cord everything is up and running

Jim Hans wrote:

I know it sounds obvious but make sure both plugs on controller10 are plugged in could also be the fuse.

I had this where two controllers were in the same box. Both halfs of each controller were plugged into the same extension cords and one cord was dead. I took me three hours to figure out why both controllers only half worked.

Drove me nuts and then some. :)

Guest Don Gillespie

jeffl wrote:

Jim Hans wrote:

I had this where two controllers were in the same box. Both halfs of each controller were plugged into the same extension cords and one cord was dead. I took me three hours to figure out why both controllers only half worked.

Drove me nuts and then some. :)

Don't know why I decided to check the extension cord I guess I should buy a lotto ticket first thing I checked was the problem all fixed now. :):D