Light-O-Rama Forums

Not Again!

Guest Guest

Guest Don Gillespie

I told you not to use an old turn table for audio go out and buy the most expensive sound system money will buy send it to me I will adjust the play button so when you hook everything up it will play in forward mode not reverse.

Don Gillespie wrote:

I told you not to use an old turn table for audio go out and buy the most expensive sound system money will buy send it to me I will adjust the play button so when you hook everything up it will play in forward mode not reverse.

I'll do the same thing, except set everything to American standards, for half of what Don wants to charge you.

Guest Don Gillespie

George Simmons wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:

I'll do the same thing, except set everything to American standards, for half of what Don wants to charge you.

damn you George foiled again, I was possitive William was going to send it my way but now it looks like your the front runner :)

wbottomley wrote:

Here we go again. Tonight while one sequence/song was playing, the sequence was playing fine but the song was in reverse. Anyone heard of this one before?

Again??? I thought we had this problem fixed last year. go back to s2, might fix it again.

I thought I detected a Jedi mind trick... I had all my controllers boxed up and ready to send to William until I came to my senses...

D.T.