Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PLMCRZY

Lights come on at wrong time

TJ Hvasta wrote:

I remember seeing an option to Load sequences from memory or Load one at a time (something like that..) in SSB. Jim, how are yours set?

**I don't know...will check that out**

When I make changes I usually just wait til a song is finished, End Immediately (or Unload LOR) then reload/enable.. then the changes are played

**I don't like to "End Immediately"...especially if it is in the middle of my show becasue then it will start over at the beginning and the people watching will hear the same songs over again before hearing all of them...**

yeah, with End Immediately and starting over, anything you do Jim, is worth people seeing again, and again..

I think the option that TJ is referring to is in the Show Editor, not the Simple Show Builder (I might be forgetting about a similar thing in the SSB, though). If you click on the Show Editor's "Options" button, one of the options in the dialog box that will open up is "Sequences are loaded when they are needed" or "Sequences are loaded before any are played".

Once the Show Editor has loaded a sequence, it will not pick up any changes to that sequence until after the show has stopped.

Regarding the original issue of the thread, which I gather has been resolved via doing something with "the FM transmitter" - could I please get a little more detail on that? What kind of transmitter? What was done with it? Thanks.

Bob, Upon further investigation I think it is a problem with the ac adapter for my laptop. I am in the process of moving everything to a different part of the house. I'am almost certain it has to do with the circuit I'm plugging it into.
If the computer (laptop) is running on battery power, I have no problems. As soon as I plug it into the ac adapter I start to get these ghost signals. Lights come on at the wrong time, lights stay on, wrong lights come, etc. I will know more tonight after it gets dark enough to see the lights in question. As far as the transmitter goes I'm using a Ramsey FM 25B.