Light-O-Rama Forums

Macro Help

ChristmasCanada

I'm very confused after reading my CCR instruction manual. Do you have to go back a forth between hardware utility and sequence editor to use the macros.?

Can someone explain how to use the macros in the sequence editor.? I see that there are extra channels at the bottom of the CCR in the sequence editor but I can't get anything to work using those channels.

Thanks for the help. When exporting from your Macro Maestro to sequence editor it says to paste to CCR resolution channel 151.? I can't seem to paste it.??

After you press load clipboard and get the exported macro clipboard. Select that clip with the radio button.
When you paste it, its only 4 timings. A very small amount of time but enough to show you what the setting are. You then copy and paste to stretch it out to your needed size. Or you can use the stretch to fit paste option.

ItsMeBobO wrote:

After you press load clipboard and get the exported macro clipboard. Select that clip with the radio button.
When you paste it, its only 4 timings. A very small amount of time but enough to show you what the setting are. You then copy and paste to stretch it out to your needed size. Or you can use the stretch to fit paste option.

What is the Radio button.? I see there is the macros in the clipboard with a lock/unlock button. I'm trying to copy the clipboard but it won't let me. I paste in channel 151 and a few marks show up but nothing happens with the lights.?

The radio button is the the little white circle. The one with a black dot is the active one. You got it since you said a few marks showed up.
Now you have to add the color to RGB channel 1 and try it.

Sorry Bob... I can't seem to figure it out. I selected a macro from the clip board with the Radio button/ white circle. When I right click on the macro in the clipboard it won't let me copy.? When I select the macro and try to paste in channel 151 marks come on channels 151 and 152. I added color to RGB channel 1 and it just fades.?

Dont know your name CC. I sent you a pm.

You dont have to put the selected clipboard file on the left into your clipboard. When you select it, it becomes the active clipboard you are pasting from and copying too if its not locked.

Does your CCR respond to other commands. Is it working with regular programming?

• The topic was locked