Light-O-Rama Forums

Choose color that instant sequence uses?

timmy

I was wondering if there is a way to dictate which colors the instant sequence of SuperStar uses on my ribbons. I was going to do a quick run with just white and red on my house using our local high school bands music. They are in the state semi finals and I thought it would be cool if it is possible to have it play as part of our display Friday night. As our game this week is at home and most of the kids come by and see our display. Thanks in advance.
Timmy

timmy wrote:

I was wondering if there is a way to dictate which colors the instant sequence of SuperStar uses on my ribbons. I was going to do a quick run with just white and red on my house using our local high school bands music. They are in the state semi finals and I thought it would be cool if it is possible to have it play as part of our display Friday night. As our game this week is at home and most of the kids come by and see our display. Thanks in advance.
Timmy

There are four TCM settings, under each TCM there is a Color drop down. Currently you can choose one color, such as Red-Orange, realize that the first color is the one you will see the most and it will migrate through shades of the second color in the pair. So think of Red-Orange, as the Red setting. And think of White-Green as the White setting.
If you wanted White and Red, Set the Color for TCM1 to White and assigne TCM1 to half of the ribbons. Then set TCM2 to Red and assign half the ribbons to TCM2.
The TCM assignments are done in the area labeled "Ribbon Assignments to TCM (Theme, Color, Movement)"

timmy wrote:

Thank You! I have used that before but I guess because it didn't list my particulars, I must have had a brain fart. I appreciate the help.

No problem, it didn't occur to me at first either. I had someone ask the same question a week ago and I told them you couldn't do it. Go figure, you'd think the programmer would know these things wouldn't you.

Brian you have so much on your plate it is ok to forget something's that don't get used often enough. Just think at least you caught it. I would like say one thing. You have come up with a very great program for use with CC device's.

I will definitely agree with the pest. I am in no way complaining. This is an AWESOME addition to LOR. I appreciate all of the hard work you put in to the program. Thanks for being a quick responder to any problems!questions people have about your software. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Looking forward to lighting up tonight. Been a long wait this year,but I seemed to still not have enough time. I hope everyone has a successful year this year. I am sure there are many lighting up tonight or tomorrow. Good luck to all and happy holidays.