Light-O-Rama Forums

No CCR Simulation after Macro

AGarrett

I've been having problems getting visualizer to simulate my CCR. Specifically, I programmed at part of the sequence at the pixel level. I then programmed part at the macro level. All worked well. Then I programmed the remainder at the pixel level. Thinking maybe there we simply too many commands, I developed a "test" sequence with 3 CCRs programmed for 15 seconds and duplicated the issue. Anybody have any advice?

If you are using Macros, you have to make sure that you start your parms 1 column before you need them. Check out the CCR manual for more info.

I think the sequencing is ok because it controls the CCRs correctly. I just can't get Visualizer to simulate the whole sequence. Do I need to program with only macros or only pixels for a single sequence to work in Visualizer?

I have experienced this problem as well. I have set the parameters prior to any lighting commands but I still had the problem with the CCR display not getting updated following the macros.

Mike asked me to do some troubleshooting for him which I will do once I get the display running sunday night.

I have resolved to programming the CCR the normal way until then.

On sequences I have already programmed macros, if I turn off all the other lights by using layers, I can see the macros run ok from start to finish.

Yes, PLEASE let me know. I only have a single CCR, and it appears to work correctly on the CCR and in the Visualizer. If we can get a spot where the 2 are not working the same, I should be able to find the problem from there.

Mike- the problem doesn't have anything to do with the physical CCR, just something with the way I have the system setup. My visualizer picture is rather large, so I will probably start with making that smaller and resizing everything. As i said before I was able to see reliable macros in the visualizer by turning off display of all layers except the CCR.

We had an issue in beta with CCRs not working on certain levels. If you can isolate it down to a few SE commands and a 1 CCR vis, please let me know and I'll retest it.