Light-O-Rama Forums

My second 12 CCR tree sequence attempt.

kneel999

Here is a look at my second CCR tree sequence I just finished to the Charlie Brown theme - Linus & Lucy
I used 2 sample clipboard files from the superstar sequence editor (the bubbles and the shark fin at the end) but the rest is from scratch by me.

Great Job, I so wanted to get into the CCR's this year, but just had too many things going on like 2 new 20 ft mega spiral trees, a couple of animated figures (Rudolf (led) and Mr Winter (full servo control). Plus doing a major Kitchen renovation at the same time. If the software was available earlier, I would own 12 right not instead of one. Oh well. But your sequence looks great !!

That is so cool! It is fun to see each persons style in creating the sequences. You did some things I would not have thought of. I have always liked the Linus and Lucy song also.
The little hoppy things near the beginning really match the mood of the song. The snow man being built is way cool, that looks like it took some time. The ornaments going up and down and around work well, and glad you were able to use some stuff from the clipboard files also.
Great job!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just purchased 12 CCR's but my star is three channels. Where did you get your star, it looks like a six channel that Brian uses. Thank you for the info.

fedatty wrote:

I just purchased 12 CCR's but my star is three channels. Where did you get your star, it looks like a six channel that Brian uses. Thank you for the info.

I made it out of rope light. I don't feel it is bright enough compared to the CCR's though and will be making a new one for next year similar to Brian's using LED's.