Light-O-Rama Forums
kzaas

Looking for 'What's This' sequence

My daughter has been after me to do this sequence. I have searched the listed free sites with no luck. Does anyone have this one available. It's the Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas version of 'What's This'.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you, I'll see what I can do with it.

don't click on the link..rather right mouse button over it and "save link as" and then save it (for example) as WhatsThis.lms...don't forget to add the .lms file extension (if not already there)

It worked for me last night and opened right up in the sequencer...

you'll also have to get the audio file (which I did get from iTunes for .99 cents)...I believe he used the Danny Elfman version (per the audio info in his sequence)...

I also had to "skew" the track just a bit to the left in the sequencer to get it lined up just right...

Edited by jimswinder

Wow, this is one of my fav NBC songs.. nice job! Looked really good!

don't click on the link..rather right mouse button over it and "save link as" and then save it (for example) as WhatsThis.lms...don't forget to add the .lms file extension (if not already there)

It worked for me last night and opened right up in the sequencer...

you'll also have to get the audio file (which I did get from iTunes for .99 cents)...I believe he used the Danny Elfman version (per the audio info in his sequence)...

I also had to "skew" the track just a bit to the left in the sequencer to get it lined up just right...

jim what do you mean in skew and how do you do it ????

jim what do you mean in skew and how do you do it ????

if the audio is not quite in sync with the sequence events, you can "skew" the track (sequence events) left or right so everything is in sync. It is under EDIT>SKEW TRACK

• Like 1

if the audio is not quite in sync with the sequence events, you can "skew" the track (sequence events) left or right so everything is in sync. It is under EDIT>SKEW TRACK

Glad I looked here. Thank you for that bit of information.

Torquamda