Light-O-Rama Forums

Help with CCR Sequencing

Linda McDonald

I'm freaking out here. I have almost all of my sequencing done and about 75% of the lights are out, but I am having a total mental block on the sequencing for CCR's.

I have one CCR that is going to be used on two arches. I keep reading the instructions and it just won't sink it. I'm not getting it.

I learned to sequence last year by downloading sequences from all the free sites and looking through them. But, I can't seem to find one this year that has a CCR arch sequenced.

Does anyone have a single CCR divided into two arches sequenced that I can look at? I don't care what song, channels, etc.

Thanks,

Linda

I have some sequences with 2-CCR's, two arches per ribbon. Send me a PM with your e-mail if you want to have a look at them. What songs are you using?

• Like 1

PM Sent.

Here's my song list, but any sequence will do!

Wizards in Winter, Siberian Sleigh Ride, Let It Snow, Amazing Grace Techno, Happy Xmas (John Lennon), Wonderful Christmas Time (Paul McCartney), Christmas Eve (Sarajevo), Carol of the Bells (David Foster).

You are WONDERFUL!!!!

Linda

I have two CCR arches in my display and have sequences for Wizards in Winter, Christmas Eve (Sarajevo) and Carol of the Bells (Foster). If you need them, let me know.

Do you have the S3 software? If so, do you have the SuperStar addon? I did the arches for all of my songs using SS's Instant Sequence feature. For each one I spent about 30 minutes fiddling with settings to find the effect I liked. Then I just exported the sequences, converted to RGB and copied/pasted into my show. Once you get in the groove, 8 songs can be accomplished in just a couple hours. The advantage is that you then get colors and patterns that complement the rest of your display.

• Like 2

If anyone would like to share any of their CCR sequences, I would be extremely grateful! This is my first year and everything has snuck up on me. I have 4 CCRs. Was planning on using 2 ribbons for 4 arches and then have 2 going vertically up the front of our house.

Hey, I have a similar setup - 2 ribbons, 4 arches, two verticals ribbons (posts) with the last 16 pixels cut into what I call starbursts on top. I haven't used macros much, or Superstar at all - mostly manual programming. I have TSO's Wizards & Mad Russian, Elvis Blue Christmas, Mannheim Steamroller Carol of the Bells, Rockin around the Christmas tree, and The Closing of the Year - from the movie "Toys". Send me a PM with your e-mail, let me know which - if any - of these songs you want a sequence of.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

If anyone would like to share any of their CCR sequences, I would be extremely grateful! This is my first year with ccrs. I have 8 Horizontal  CCRs. But with my arch and pillars add it took all my programing time to get those set up. Now showtime is upon me so im left scrambling.I have the following songs Angels we have heard on high, anno domine, christmas sarajevo, first snow, joy to the world, linus and lucy, little drummer boy, palladio, queen of winter nights, remember, march of wooden soldiers, and of course wizards in winter. I have them all set up to 9 LOR controllers for 144 channels and would be willing to share any one of them.

Keith

I have two CCR arches in my display and have sequences for Wizards in Winter, Christmas Eve (Sarajevo) and Carol of the Bells (Foster). If you need them, let me know.

Can i get a copy of those please. just the CCR parts thanks

veatch@fuse.net

I have some sequences with 2-CCR's, two arches per ribbon. Send me a PM with your e-mail if you want to have a look at them. What songs are you using?

• The topic was locked