Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mixnight

How many computers are you allow to install s3 with the same license key?

I'm building my sequences in pc upstairs and I want to run the show from the garage using a laptop.
Can I use the same license key that I used in the pc to register S3 in my laptop??

Thanks

Guest Don Gillespie

mixnight wrote:

I'm building my sequences in pc upstairs and I want to run the show from the garage using a laptop.
Can I use the same license key that I used in the pc to register S3 in my laptop??

Thanks

Yup your allowed to use the license five times so that means five different computers I use my laptop at work to program and then transfer to my home computer for my shows.

My problem is I have replaced computers several times since I started using LOR all except 1 that runs the lights. The hard drive crapped out in it last night and I ordered a new one. for the time being I installed LOR on the new computer on my desk. Now I can't register the software any more and I have 1 computer running in demo mode and 1 computer that will be fixed in a couple of days that will need a license too. I have sent a request ticket to support and PM'ed Dan. Hopefully I will get things going real soon!

The Request ticket is the only way to get your seats (# of installs) increased..