Light-O-Rama Forums

Using one CCR

Frank Rossi

I have one CCR and using it as an arch. I have been able to do the basics but I just got Super star thinking it would allow me to do more with the one CCR. Everything I see uses 4 CCR's am I missing something? I just want to be able to use all of the functions of the CCR using the automation if that is possible.

Also, if you have made a visualization of your entire display using the S3 visualizer, you can import that visualization file into SuperStar and sequence both your CCR and your other lights. SuperStar uses the green sequencing grid for all sequencing. After importing your visualization file, the top row of the sequencing grid will be your 1 CCR, then the rest of your display will be put onto the green sequencing grid in rows below the CCR. Click on the lights in your visualization and it will highlight the light and a square in the sequencing grid. That is how you tell which green square goes to which light.

And if you want to take the quick route, click on Tools and select Instant Sequence, click on 'Open Audio File', then click on 'Sequence All' then click on 'Play/Stop All' and you will see a sequence on your CCR and your other lights.

BrianBruderer wrote:

Also, if you have made a visualization of your entire display using the S3 visualizer, you can import that visualization file into SuperStar and sequence both your CCR and your other lights. SuperStar uses the green sequencing grid for all sequencing. After importing your visualization file, the top row of the sequencing grid will be your 1 CCR, then the rest of your display will be put onto the green sequencing grid in rows below the CCR. Click on the lights in your visualization and it will highlight the light and a square in the sequencing grid. That is how you tell which green square goes to which light.

And if you want to take the quick route, click on Tools and select Instant Sequence, click on 'Open Audio File', then click on 'Sequence All' then click on 'Play/Stop All' and you will see a sequence on your CCR and your other lights.
I want to try this. I have one song left to finish than I can try to build a new visualization using S3.