Light-O-Rama Forums

CH copy

columbus27

Well, this is how I do it (isn't obvious).
I go to the menu TOOLS...CHANNEL CONFIGURATION and click "Add Channels". (According to Windows desgin style guide, I would expect this to be in the EDIT menu, not the TOOLS menu.)

Then I go back to the channel I want to copy... right mouse to select the whole row. Afterward, right mouse copy, then right mouse paste to the new channel.

Their might be a simpler way, but since I don't do this but very rarely, I never bothered to take the time to find another approach.

Richard Hamilton wrote:

Well, this is how I do it (isn't obvious).
I go to the menu TOOLS...CHANNEL CONFIGURATION and click "Add Channels". (According to Windows desgin style guide, I would expect this to be in the EDIT menu, not the TOOLS menu.)

Then I go back to the channel I want to copy... right mouse to select the whole row. Afterward, right mouse copy, then right mouse paste to the new channel.

Their might be a simpler way, but since I don't do this but very rarely, I never bothered to take the time to find another approach.

Thanks. Forgot about select all.

A mouse click on a row will select the whole row if you have a timing grid selected that has NO timing marks.

If you have no timing marks you can left click (hold) on the first channel you want to copy and drag the mouse down. In your case 16 rows (these have to be consecutive) release the left mouse button. Now right click inside the selected area and click copy. Now click on the first row you want to copy these 16 rows to and right click and select copy.