• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alaskastudio

• javerill

• geordie787

• David Rise

javerill wrote:

Hopefully you will be willing to share?

I suppose I probably could. =) Here is a quick screen shot of a small section. Just keep in mind that when I share this. This is my first year at programming, so dont shoot me if there is something weird, or if it doesn't look good. I think I am doing goo dfor my first year. :)

Attached files 281945=15644-sequence.jpg

3:01 out of 3:59 done.. Almost there! Only a few more hours of programming! Hopefully, I can finish it up tomorrow night! :D

Okay. So here is the verdict. Attached is the sequences for this song. I included 3 files. You will need to have S3 to open them. My house is based on 48 channels (1 unused, but still programmed) I have 4 arches. Arch #1&3 use the same channels, and 2&4 use the same channels. Each arch is programmed at 8 channels. There are also 8 mini trees.

The .lee is my visulizer file so you can see how it was ment to look on my house. There is the extended sequence which has a 30 second intro (like you hear on youtube), and then there is the full production sequence. The audio on the extended version has been trimmed down to length (end of song only). The production sequence was created from a 36mb production file of the song, then converted to a constant rate 320 mp3. This is what you will be able to download from itunes, amazon, etc on December 5th.

If you use this file please do not claim it as your own, or any portion of it as your own. So please, give me, and the band proper credit.

On the other side of things, this is my first year at running a show, and making sequences so keep that in mind if it sucks. :D Please let me know if you have any questions, or comments/ ideas on how to improve it.

Just a quick FYI. I am still making changes to the sequence to better suit my display. The biggest being that I changed all twinkle effects to shimmer effects. It looked goos the other way on the screen, but not on the display. Much better as shimmers.

...And on the fith day the lord said, "you must run S3"

Unfortunatly, you must have S3 to use the sequence, but it is well worth the upgrade!

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to have the sequence, I already have purchased the song (full and instrumental) also the video.
Thanks in advance

I don't see the attachment to your post, would the sequence still be available?

Cheers
Daryl B.
alaskastudio wrote:

Okay. So here is the verdict. Attached is the sequences for this song. I included 3 files. You will need to have S3 to open them. My house is based on 48 channels (1 unused, but still programmed) I have 4 arches. Arch #1&3 use the same channels, and 2&4 use the same channels. Each arch is programmed at 8 channels. There are also 8 mini trees.

The .lee is my visulizer file so you can see how it was ment to look on my house. There is the extended sequence which has a 30 second intro (like you hear on youtube), and then there is the full production sequence. The audio on the extended version has been trimmed down to length (end of song only). The production sequence was created from a 36mb production file of the song, then converted to a constant rate 320 mp3. This is what you will be able to download from itunes, amazon, etc on December 5th.

If you use this file please do not claim it as your own, or any portion of it as your own. So please, give me, and the band proper credit.

On the other side of things, this is my first year at running a show, and making sequences so keep that in mind if it sucks. :D Please let me know if you have any questions, or comments/ ideas on how to improve it.

This sequence has made A LOT of news, and will be in a video as well as some various competitions. Due to that the sequence had to be pulled for the time being.

I thought my sequence was okay, but considering this was my first year at programming I guess I did pretty good. ;) Who knew!?