Light-O-Rama Forums

For Sale: CTB16 PC Card Assembled Complete Kits

Shubb

I'm not sure what LOR shipping status is, but if you need a controller fast I have some.

I have 5 Brand New CTB19PC Controllers are factory assembled and come with the plastic enclosure, 16 dangles and 2 power cords.

These are brand new, still boxed from LOR bought last year and never used or opened.

I will sell the units for $210 each plus actual shipping, or I will sell them wired and tested for $255 each plus shipping. That's retail price plus about $5 shipping that I paid.

If interested I accept Paypal and will ship the next day after payment is received.

To calculate shipping cost, go to UPS website and use the shipping estimator from zip 93063 Simi Valley, Ca.
The shipping weight of each controller is 9 pounds.

If you have any questions you can PM me, or a fast way is email to:
s.hubbard@sbcglobal.net

Thanks.

Scott

Just wanted to drop by and say thank you again Scott!

If anyone needs that last min extra controller I would highly recommend getting these. I ordered 3 from him the other night and by the next day they were on a truck headed my way. Surely these controllers wont last long and if my wife keeps watching YouTube videos of some of you guys displays I'm gonna have to order all he has left.

Thanks again Scott!

Sent payment last night for my first controller. Ready to get into this addictive hobby! Controller on its way today. Get them while you can if you need them.

Thanks for all the kind words! I'm glad I could help you get your show going this season.

Andy: Get your wife off Youtube or you'll end up like me 460+ channels.

Chris: Great to see you got sucked in. Enjoy your first controller, and feel free to email if you have any problems.

Scott

Vincerules:
Great to hear from another enthusiast near by! We'll have to exchange info. I am on the East side of Simi, and I go to Oxnard regularly to see a few shows.
I'll send you a PM with my e-mail.

Scott