Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Discotech24

Programming Sequences

Is it possible to watch what you are programming live on your controller without having to put it in a show and run the show, you know lights and controller plugged on basement floor?

The Sequence Editor will control the lights

Discotech24 wrote:

Is it possible to watch what you are programming live on your controller without having to put it in a show and run the show, you know lights and controller plugged on basement floor?

I plugged my lights and controller in when I was testing my sequences. If I needed to fix anything it would let me. This is in the sequence editor. Then I would watch what I fixed. The sequence editor will only let me play one song at a time. I could stop,only play the visible screen, If everything looks good go back to play full song.. It is great to sequence and look at your hard work at the same time.. Good Luck

Hi guys

This was the same question l was going to ask.

So l have given it a try and nothing is lighting up.

I tried the sequence in the on demand player and the lights come on.

Is there something special l have to do to get the lights to come on when played

with the sequencer?

Any help would really be appericated

Guest wbottomley

Ok.

You cannot have two apps using the comm port at once. Only one at a time (sequencer editor, show player, or hardware utility).

If you are trying to play the sequence in the sequence editor, make sure in the "Play" tab, "control lights" is checked, otherwise the lights will not come on from the editor.

Hope this helps....

Thanks

It certainly helps if your have the simple things in place.
Like ticking a box

;)