Light-O-Rama Forums

need help

christmasfrenzy

Anyone know if there is anyway i can link my mr christmas light controller in with my lightorama, or any ideas because im getting a 16 channel lightorama controller and i have two 6 channel mr christmas light show controllers just laying around figured id use them but the problem is mr christmas plays preset songs. any info would be greatly appreciated.

By no means is this an official answer ... but I strongly suspect that this is not possible.

If someone has done it, perhaps they can chime in and give you the details.

Run your Mr. Christmas units without sound and put them on a a spare LOR channel (full on or off of course) then you have 15 channels to do some serious stuff with, eh?

But it wouldnt make any sense.. seeing them blink but no order to it (other than the Mr. C box).. I think it would make it look too chaotic..

I'd say loan them to your neighbors, let them use them.. then turn on YOUR light show, you'll convert them to LOR too, then they'll tell two friends, and they'll tell two friends, and so on, and so on..

Mr. Christmas runs our indoor Christmas town. Hooked the buildings up to the various channels and makes for a nice, indoor show.