Light-O-Rama Forums

First attempt at superstar tree sequence

kneel999

Here is my first attempt at using the superstar sequence software. Some of my own ideas and several ideas taken from Brian's video.

kneel999 wrote:

Here is my first attempt at using the superstar sequence software. Some of my own ideas and several ideas taken from Brian's video.

This video is awesome! A sequence done on a tree made with half CCRs looks pretty darn good. I especially like the 'raining' ornaments and trees, very creative. Good job on sequencing the rest of it also!

Hey... You know... I've seen a few of these videos now and I have to say that it is awesome. I can't help but think though that with the wireframe singing Christmas trees, that you can make a really cool singing Christmas tree with face and all with this kind of setup. I wish I could afford enough CCR's to do something like this.

Cool idea! I've been saving for the last two years for my ccr's. Gotta stay with a budget. :) Now saving up for the last 4.

Thanks everyone. This took me about 2 or 2 1/2 weeks but that is just a couple of hours per night when I can work in the time to do it.

WOW... nice job! It almost makes me want to go and spend all of our vacation money on CCRs... But I'll be good, and will stay in control... Maybe someday.

Again, super job sequencing that.

D.T.

kneel999 wrote:

Thanks everyone. This took me about 2 or 2 1/2 weeks but that is just a couple of hours per night when I can work in the time to do it.

Will you do one for me :D

The sequence as you see it takes 12 CCR's.
I don't think it would work with 4. You would have to do a lot of tweaking to it.