Light-O-Rama Forums

What kind of lights are used here?

baxxter333

Hello Community!

I just saw the following video on youtube:

Now my question is: What kind of light strings are yoused here? Is that all cosmic color ribbon? Is there any other kind of RGB string that can be controlled by the LOR softtime software? And where can U buy it? I did not find anything in die LOR online store.

Many thanks for your help!

Geez, really nice Halloween show. Now that took a LOT of work setting up and sequencing.

Which lights are you talking about. Everything seems to be standard lights to me. How about just post a message to him on his YouTube video to see what he says.

Hi,
yes that is a very nice show.
I wrote to him on his youtube channel but he didn´t answer yet.

I´m talking about the light around the gate of the garage for example.
That seems to be only one string. But this string is changing it´s color. So it must be RGB. But there are no other effects on it.
Or is verythink made with CCR ?
He writes in his video description that it are "RGB LEDs"

I´d like to know where I can buy this RGB LEDs... :)

I imaging Kevin is a little stressed right now with the 2000 people showing up at his front door every night to see the display this weekend.
He is using CCR's A bunch of them.

Wow! 4,111,891 hits on utube! Congratulations........I think. Sorry about all the problems the publicity has caused. I had them lined up for blocks within thirty minutes of the local television announcement that we had won the decorationg contest in our town last year, but I loved every minute of it. Ours was just local coverage though. i hope the people who lined up to see the display last year remember us this year! I love all the RGB on your house. I wish I could afford to do something like that to my roofline!

@redsea300: Right! But was does he mean by "RGB lights"? CCRs are also RGB lights, aren´t they? What is the difference between CCR and "normal RGB lights". This "normal RGB lights" must be controllable bye the LOR software.
Can you send me a link with an example where I can buy this "normal RGB lights" ???

baxxter333 wrote:

@redsea300: Right! But was does he mean by "RGB lights"? CCRs are also RGB lights, aren´t they? What is the difference between CCR and "normal RGB lights". This "normal RGB lights" must be controllable bye the LOR software.
Can you send me a link with an example where I can buy this "normal RGB lights" ???

Have you read this thread?

http://forums.lightorama.com/forum80/28963.html

• 2 months later...

Anyone know a good way to do the 'chase' effect for the CCRs ? I'm getting 9 of them for both my roof lines and there's obviously a learning curve...Using S3 advanced.

• The topic was locked