Light-O-Rama Forums

Instant Sequence, NO CCanything! Settings for just regular lights.

testraub

Is there any good settings in the instant sequence area that will sequence all my Props and fixtures? I've rolled the dice and got a couple, but they seem to not use all my channels very well. Any ideas? I should know better then to upgrade software with less then a month to show time ;) Also, I can't see all of the visulizor while playing in SuperStar.

Tom Straub

testraub wrote:

Is there any good settings in the instant sequence area that will sequence all my Props and fixtures? I've rolled the dice and got a couple, but they seem to not use all my channels very well. Any ideas? I should know better then to upgrade software with less then a month to show time :P Also, I can't see all of the visulizor while playing in SuperStar.

Tom Straub

I think I have most of the visualization problems fixed, please zip up your visualizatoin file (the .lee file) and email it to me at brian@superstarlights.com so I can verify it fixes your problems also. There is an update release scheduled later this week, I want to make sure the update truly fixes the problems.