Light-O-Rama Forums

Tomato Cage Mini Trees

jbitzer

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I know everyone is different but what is the AVERAGE number of lights folks are putting on these trees? I think I read somewhere 300 minis. Does this sound about right?

crackchecker wrote:

I only use 100 and it's plenty bright enough.
I stared with that but for some reason mine looked "patchy" so adding another 100 remedied that.

jbitzer wrote:

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I know everyone is different but what is the AVERAGE number of lights folks are putting on these trees? I think I read somewhere 300 minis. Does this sound about right?

I use 300 for the small ones, 450 for the medium, and 600 for the large.

I also live where there is NO light polution too.. So that might make the difference. If I lived where there were street lamps and such, I bet I would be using 200 to 300 lights too...

David Rise wrote:

Did this due to being stabbed by the ends.

Nice safety touch. I'd hate to see some kid fall on one of these trees and get impaled. I'm going to bend the tops of my trees over right now.

jbitzer wrote:

Last year had 350 per mini (5 colors, 70ct strings each)...

just finished redoing them and now have 800 (200 of each color RGBW)