Light-O-Rama Forums

Just a Gripe About Some People

jim6918

friskybri wrote:

I know I have always made a point to say thanks 2 times. I gave one guy on here 8 sequences and not one thanks or when he said he would send some of his he didn't. Then he had the balls to try to friend me on facebook. There are a few that just dont get it.

Friskybri

Thanks... I don't know if I may have been one or not.... (I'm sure that I have been quilty in the past of not sending a thank you to those who have helped)

I'm just getting started here so there's going to be many a "THANK YOU" to come. And for those who have already helped, another thank you to you guys. I've only completed the main beats in one song I'm wanting to do for Halloween 2012, so I know there will be lots more questions.

Speaking of questions...is there any tutorials/videos on how to do sequencing on the talking faces? if so, could you send me a link or something please? Thanks :P

I would like to thank everyone on here that helped me with my show. I found out 3 weeks before launch that the 23 home show I was in wasn't going to happen this year. Without the people on this forum my show wouldn't have happened this year.

Jeff Millard wrote:

Dear Jim,

I didn't ask for or recieve any of your sequences. However, I would like to say thank you for participating in the Community and for being kind enough to share your work. It's people like you who make this community what it is. A place to get help. It's stinks that no one thanked you for what you shared, but the fact remains that you thought your work would help others and were willing to share it. That's what we're here for my friend!

Jeff :P

Ditto
I am just starting out with 32 channels and with all the information on this board it has been lots of help. I plan on going to 64 channels next year. I would like to thank all the people that share the sequences.

i have said thanks, but probably not enough... so thank you, thank you, thank you!

this board has provided a wealth of information, and tons of help when it comes to sequencing as well.

many have shared with me, and I have tried to pay it forward by sharing my own sequences and knowledge where possible!

thanks again to all who have helped me!! (3rd year for me using LOR!)

Merry Christmas!

-Troy

We have gotten a few download for people and TRY always to give a THANK YOU to all. If we forgot to give thanks becuse we got tied up with things sorry and Thanks again to all that do share. It show other ideas that can be made up to do thing that I never thought of.

• 3 weeks later...

jim6918 wrote:

Maybe, I am just whinning here, but I have shared about 20 sequences over the past couple of years with people who posted here, and not once did anybody say thanks. I have had people give me sequences, and I always sent a message back, even if the sequence wasn't that good to say thanks. I sent a sequence to a guy just recently who was practically begging for one and I never even heard if he opened it. I don't think I will be sharing anything in the future.

I have not received anything from you, BUT I joined yesterday and have been reading like crazy. Lots of problems ( I am searching before I ask) and I wish to say thank you to ALL of you vet's that post and answer questions. It really helps and is useful.
Thank You
Rob

I have never rec'ed anything from you, but most of mine did come from Randall Roberts in Texas. I did build my show around his display. The last 2 years he has not put his show up. The little country place were I have mine running does not even have high speed internet yet.. LOL Thanks again to any and all that has helped me move my show forward. Keep your head up and never look back unless the power company pulls the plug. In that case have a generator ready to fire up !!!:cool: