Light-O-Rama Forums

My Interview is now on You Tube

Guest guest

Here's where to view it:

http://www.youtube.com/lordalexian#p/a/u/1/iRLZEb63eBQ

Afraid in the final editing, the mention of who made the controllers and DC-MP3 Director unit got cut, since I did state they were made by Light-O-Rama. But at least the name "Light-O-Rama" IS visible in some of the screen shots that were used. So all wasn't lost. :D

Some of you already know what I look like from the "photo thread" that was started some time back, now you get to see how I sound and look. :D

In the video the Orange LED's look white and the Purple look blue.

Thanks folks. It was definitely interesting to say the least. Not in the big time yet, not sure I really want to get as "popular" as Cracker/Kevin!

Just more along the sidelines, not in the mainstream. :)

MikeH wrote:

It's amazing to see how much you did with what little area you have. Great job!

MikeH

Kind of surprised myself too Mike! LOL At first my wife said let's just not do a Halloween display, you just don't have the room for one. I told her, don't bet on that, I take after my late mother, can squeeze a lot in a little area My wife, neighbors even the apartment managers were very pleasantly surprised at the display and all the elements I was able to incorporate into it.

Now everyone in my complex is just dying to know what I'm planning for the Christmas display! And are asking when it'll start being placed and ready to go.

Keep telling them, sometime within the first couple weeks of November, but the show won't start until Thanksgiving night around 5:30pm, since the time will change here after Halloween and just start getting or may be a little dark around 5:30pm or so.

So I keep telling them, You folks are just going to have to wait and see what I come up with for Christmas! And everyone is extremely eager to see what I'm going to do with that little area for Christmas.

Can't beleive I got such a following from every neighbor and resident in the complex on the Halloween display and now wanting to know what's next on the light display agenda and they are requesting me to play Christmas music non stop over the transmitter because they can all pick it up over almost the entire complex!