Light-O-Rama Forums

Subsequence timing off

colonel

This is reproducable. The subsequence starts about a second early but is correct when the sub (sup.lms) is played directly. It is correct AFTER the first playing but if I close and reopen SE, it is off again the 1st time.

I notice the lms is 1:52:00 and the sup.lms is 1:51:87?
Checked all I have done so far and SS is always a fraction shorter?

colonel wrote:

This is reproducable. The subsequence starts about a second early but is correct when the sub (sup.lms) is played directly. It is correct AFTER the first playing but if I close and reopen SE, it is off again the 1st time.

I notice the lms is 1:52:00 and the sup.lms is 1:51:87?
Checked all I have done so far and SS is always a fraction shorter?

This has been reported by others also. My understanding of the problem is that it happens the first time you play a subsequence in the LOR Sequence Editor, the second time you play it, the timing is correct. Is this what you are observing?

BrianBruderer wrote:

colonel wrote:
This is reproducable. The subsequence starts about This has been reported by others also. My understanding of the problem is that it happens the first time you play a subsequence in the LOR Sequence Editor, the second time you play it, the timing is correct. Is this what you are observing?

It occurs the 1st time it is loaded and does it again each time the seq is loaded. When it gets dark, I am going to set the sup.lms length to equal the lms seq that has that subsequence in it and see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a similar problem with a subsequence. The way I was able to fix it was to turn off the first few blocks on the subsequence row. The directions call for the entire row to be on all the time. However, I found that by turning off those beginning blocks I was able to get the sequences to line up every time.